Trevor Jackson is a well-known singer, songwriter, actor, and performer in the USA. He won the Young Artist Awards in 2012 for his role in Harry’s Law.
Who is Trevor Jackson?
Born as Trevor Howard Lawrence Jackson, Trevor Jackson is famously known for his involvement in the American entertainment industry. He made it big in the singing as well as the acting field at a young age. Jackson has released three studio albums so far: Rough Drafts, Pt. 1, Rough Drafts, Pt. 2, and The Love Language. In My Feelings is his only mixtape. The artist has acted in films like- Albert! Or, My Life in the Ocean, A Moment of Youth, A Beautiful Soul, Burning Sands, Superfly, Let It Shine, and others. Jackson has also featured in other music videos, including Diggy Simmons, LianeV, Cierra Ramirez, and ADÉ. For his excellence in the different forms of art, the young artist received several recognitions and nominations.
He won the Young Artist Award for his role in the drama series Harry’s Law in 2012. In the following year, Jackson was nominated for the Black Reel Awards as well as Young Artist Awards for Let It Shine and Eureka but could not win. In 2019, the artist received the prestigious Soul Train Award. In the following year, Jackson won Best Actor Short Runner Up for Unregistered in the Miami International Science Fiction Film Festival. He was nominated for the Black Reel Awards for Television for Outstanding Actor, Comedy Series Grown-ish in 2021.
|Birth Name||Trevor Howard Lawrence Jackson|
|Birth Date||August 30, 1996 (Age 25)|
|Birth Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA|
|Other Names||Trevor Jackson|
|Parent(s)||Cam Baxter, Kevin Jackson|
|Profession||singer, songwriter, actor, and performer|
|Active Years||2006- Present|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Handles||FacebookInstagram|
|Net worth||$2 Million|
What is Trevor Jackson famous for?
- Trevor Jackson is a young actor, singer, and music composer in America. He used to perform in local shows while growing up and wanted to build his career in the entertainment industry. Eventually, the youngster got a chance to perform in the Showtime at the Apollo. He played the role of Simba in Disney’s The Lion King national tour. After working in theatre for a few years, Jackson made it to television by playing Cold Case in 2010. In the same year, he portrayed the role of Kevin Blake in the sci-fi series Eureka. The actor played the lead role of Kris McDuffy in Disney’s musical, Let It Shine in 2012.
- In the following year, he acted in the crime drama series Criminal Minds. Jackson received a chance to play the lead role in the 2017 film Burning Sands, followed by one of his breakthroughs as a protagonist in Grown-ish’s 2018 sitcom series. In the same year, he appeared in the thriller, Superfly. As a musician, Jackson created his first extended play, #NewThang in 2013. After two years, in 2015, the artist released his debut mixtape- In My Feelings. In 2018, the musician released his album Rough Drafts, Pt. 1.
What is Trevor Jackson’s physical appearance?
- Trevor Jackson has a good physique with a height of 6.1 feet and a bodyweight of 75 kg. He has several tattoos imprinted on his body. Jackson has dark brown eyes and black hair. He likes to keep facial hair. The actor is from an African-American family born on August 30, 1996, in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
Is Trevor Jackson straight?
- Trevor Jackson is reportedly straight and is single at the moment. He was in a relationship with Zendaya. But they broke up later on.
What are the income sources of Trevor Jackson?
- Trevor Jackson is a successful actor, singer, and songwriter. His net worth is $2 Million.
- Trevor Jackson, 25 years old.
- He plays the lead role in Grown-ish.
- He was in a relationship with Zendaya.